Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Adventure Begins. いってきます!

And so the adventure begins. I have been dropped off and waiting for my plane in Omaha. I would like to take this time to thank people for making this study abroad possible for me. First and foremost is the Gilman Scholarship Program. The Gilman program is a brilliant program to help students who receive the Pell Grant get more funding for studying abroad. Without it, or any of my scholarships, this trip would not be possible. The JASSO scholarship is an amazing scholarship to help pay for board while in Japan. It will be help pay for day to day expenses and allowing me to fully enjoy Japan. The Bridging Scholarship helped pay for my ticket and room for Japan. I hate re-iterating things but without it i would not have been able to go to Japan.

The Edythe Wiebers Scholarship I received help pay for room and tuition. The Global Gateway Scholarship will help pay for tuition and board. I then have the Pell Grant, Federal Supp. Ed. Opp. Grant, Mildred Kemp Memorial School Scholarship. I hope to bring great pictures and great stories to this blog so I can share my memories with as many people as I can. Without further a due, here is the start of my photo blog, and a farewell picture.


2 comments:

  1. Taking the Kahle baldness to places it has never been before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! Post tons and tons and TONS, okay? And I'll do my part by enjoying Hayao Miyazaki's works while you're gone. (: Have soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete