Thursday, October 4, 2012

Miscellaneous Pictures On Campus and Around my Station

Our Classrooms.

My Classroom

Things you can't do in this computer area.

It wasn't that bad.
 We got a tour of the Gym.
Ping Pong Tables!

Weight Lifting room!



Nagano 1998 podium.

Picture of the Gym with building 9 being the reflection.

Old computers in building 9

I have no idea what this says. So much Kanji. Hopefully one day I can read this.
 Pictures from on top of building 10 on campus.





Koi in a stream.

Pidgin (I think) not caring that someone is that close.

Bowling alley on the top floors.

Magazine with interesting art cover.




So much Lost!

2 comments:

  1. What's the second thing the black-hat guy is doing? And...no shopping or paying bills?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No bills really. I have done shopping though. The second black hat guy in the do not do sign is don't do plagiarism.

      Delete